No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions
DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Straight Down the Line Promotions Pty Ltd (“SDTLP”) maintains this site, please feel free to browse the website. The website and its contents are protected by worldwide copyright laws and are designed to comply with Australian laws and regulations.
SDTLP makes no representation or warranties nor assumes any liability or responsibility for or as to the accuracy (including errors and omissions) of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update the said information.
Through your access to and use of the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You should assume that all contents of the website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used as except as provided herein. You may freely browse the website and download material there from. Downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of SDTLP.
- Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, SDTLP. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the website is at your own risk. SDTLP is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you “AS IS” and without any warranties whatsoever of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non proprietary information. SDTLP may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, SDTLP and its associated companies, are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products. Further, if you do send us a submission, you agree not to assert any ownership right of any kind in the submission (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, credit.
- Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trade Marks without the express written permission of SDTLP. Your misuse of the Trade Marks on the website and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that SDTLP will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the website and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- SDTLP has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the website and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked either to or from this website. Your utilisation of such links is at your own risk.
- Although SDTLP may, from time to time, monitor or review the transmissions on the website, SDTLP is under no obligation to do so. SDTLP assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the website nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the website.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. SDTLP will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- SDTLP reserves the right to alter or delete material from the website at any time and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
- SDTLP may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
(a) There may be technical inaccuracies, errors, programming bugs or computer viruses in the website, or its content. SDTLP and its respective contractors, employees or agents, make no representations (a) about the accuracy, completeness, currency or suitability of the information, links or other resources provided on the website (b) that the general public’s access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free (c) that the website or the server/s which store and transmit data to the user is free of viruses or any other harmful components.
(b) SDTLP takes no responsibility for use of presentations in the website by persons engaged in mass email, spamming activities, denial of service attacks or other like activities.
(c) Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions or by law, SDTLP and their contractors, employees or agents exclude: (a) warranties whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to the website or use of the website including information accessed at or via the website or any partner site; and (b) liability (including for negligence) to the user or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of systems or loss or corruption of data) arising from, or in connection with, any use of the information on, or accessed through, the website, or any place where information is displayed, for any reason whatsoever.
(d) Care has been taken in compiling the website. However, as the website is compiled using information provided by a range of other sources, SDTLP does not warrant or represent that the website is free from errors or omissions, duplicate data, that the statements made by or attributed to a party are accurate.
Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by Straight Down the Line Promotions Pty Ltd (SDTLP), or in the case of some material, a third party. You may use this web site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this web site, or create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining the prior written consent of SDTLP.
For www.straightdownthelinepromotions.com.au – a SDTLP website: ABN 53 165 605 756 – PO Box 263 Winston Hills NSW 2153 Australia.
By using our sites you consent to the uses mentioned. SDTLP recognises that your privacy is important to you and is committed to protecting your personal information by supporting and endorsing the state and national privacy legislation.
SDTLP undertakes that:
We will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing personal information. We will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected. We will not disclose your personal information to a third party unless you consent or in other circumstances where such disclosure is required or authorised by law. Our server records the information provided by your browser when you visit our website. This includes the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and documents downloaded and your server’s IP address. This information is for statistical analysis only and no attempt is made by SDTLP to identify the user. In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our logs.
If you would like further information regarding this policy, please contact us.
Please note: This privacy statement does not extend beyond SDTLP websites. When linking from or to another site from this website, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of that site.
More information about Australia’s Privacy Law and the National Privacy Principles is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au
Links to Third Party Information and sites
(a) The website may contain, among other things, information provided by third parties as well as links to third party websites and/or other third party.
(b) All information accessed at or via the website is provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty. SDTLP and their contractors, employees or agents take no responsibility for the content, Third Party Resources or Internet sites that link from, or to, the website. SDTLP does not have a practice of monitoring or making inquiries about the content of Third Party Resources. SDTLP is not responsible for, does not endorse and makes no representations either expressly or impliedly concerning Third Party Resources, their content or any products or services which they offer.
(c) Content contained on Third Party Resources does not represent the views of SDTLP.
GST & Prices
(a) All payments to SDTLP must be made in advance using the Paypal system.
(b) “GST” has the meaning as defined A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999. Except where noted, all prices quoted in website are inclusive of GST. Where the prevailing rate of GST changes, the new rate will be applied to the prices and the GST inclusive price for the service will be adjusted to account for the new prevailing rate of GST.
(c) SDTLP will issue a tax invoice to the customer.
(d) The customer acknowledges that prices are subject to change.
Security is important to us, both on our site and that of our alternative payment processor PayPal. SDTLP exercises great care and implements a variety of technologies to make the SDTLP website as secure as possible against unauthorized access and to protect the information visitors choose to provide to us. SDTLP periodically reviews and updates these measures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent (100%) secure. As a result, while SDTLP strives to protect a visitor’s personal information, SDTLP can not ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us or from our online products or services, and a visitor does so at his/her own risk.
SDTLP is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our Privacy procedures, please contact our Privacy Officer on email@example.com. We will deal promptly with your complaint. If we cannot resolve the complaint to your satisfaction within a reasonable time, you or we may refer the complaint to the Privacy Commissioner.